Temperature Control Logistics, Quality & Security Practices For Your Commercial Supply Chains
Your #1 summit in India for logistics, quality and security of temperature sensitive products returns in 2018! Join us and 175+ participants for the 7th edition, bringing together key industry experts in our day long program. The Summit is thoughtfully designed to cover your biggest challenges and showcase newest trends for temperature controlled supply chains in India and beyond.
At the Cold Chain Strategy Summit 2018, you will have plenty of opportunities to network with peers and solution providers, while joining discussions on key regulatory, quality, logistics, supply chain security and packaging issues. Join us to benchmark with industry leaders and sharpen Strategy to increase your company's productivity while ensuring quality, compliance and supply chain integrity.
Join us to;
- Create Your Risk Management and Problem Solution Plan: At Cold Chain Strategy Summit 2018, Risk Management will be in the spotlight as it gains momentum in the transportation of temperature sensitive products. Learn more about creating or enhancing your own risk assessment and management Strategy in order to decrease product damage.
- Review Your Transportation Choices: To enhance your company's productivity, you must constantly analyze and justify your transportation decisions. Better understand your modal choices, possibilities and get insights from fellow companies on their Air, Road and Ocean Freight Strategy.
- Understand Where the Industry is Heading: Hear from industry leaders and experts and get latest updates. Participate in the debates and get your questions answered.
- Forge New Connections: Cold Chain Strategy Summit is the one place where you are guaranteed to meet experts, hear analysis, meet new suppliers, see new products and innovations and network with leaders you won't meet anywhere else!
- Influence the Industry: Cold Chain Strategy Summit is the meeting point for Leaders from Pharma, Chemicals, FMCG, Retail, Food Manufacturers & Exporters and Cold Chain Service Providers.
- Grow Your Business: Spot the very latest opportunities to implement new Strategy, overcome specific challenges and find new solutions available to the Indian market. At Cold Chain Strategy Summit you'll come away with genuine opportunities, not just business cards.
- Be Creative on Your Last Mile: A country as big as India must keep innovative Strategy continuously coming in order to deliver products on time, on budget, and with the quality required by regulators. Hear how your peers are ensuring integrity of temperature sensitive products.
- Get Insights from Fellow Peers: In 2018, you will be joined by fellow leaders of close to 90+ companies. Don't miss this opportunity to learn what other companies are doing to overcome their own challenges.